Promptu 0.9 change log
0.9.0.6 - February 12, 2011
- Added a right-click context menu to the prompt.
- Added the ability to change the background color of the selected item in the suggestion provider.
- If the Start Menu is open when you press your hotkey, Promptu now automatically forces the Start Menu to close.
- Fixed a crash caused by denied access while grabbing the path of a running program using the eyedropper.
0.9.0.5 - November 21, 2010
- Added an experimental new feature that attempts to locate and display icons for commands in the suggestion provider.
If you wish to turn it off, you can go to setup -> options tab -> suggestions and uncheck
Show underlying icons associated with command targets.
- When you try to paste a file (e.g. from Explorer) using Ctrl+V into the prompt, Promptu now pastes its path.
- Promptu's updating code now attempts to use the default proxy server (if one is present).
- (Notes plugin): Added an option to make the text bold, italic, or both.
- Fixed some internationalization problems that appeared when running Promptu outside of the en-US locale.
- Fixed the ~0.3 second display of previously executed text in the prompt caused by WPF's async rendering.
- Fixed a Windows XP-specific startup crash (only manifested when the prompt positioning is Manual Position)
- Fixed an updater crash.
- Improved command throttling so commands that are taking a while do not hold up other commands.
(Command execution was optimized in 0.9 to use one thread and a queue, but did not take into account that some
commands might take more than a few milliseconds to complete.)
- Fixed a bug in the plugin compatibility analyzer related to generic types.
- Fixed a 64/32 bit compatibility problem with grabbing the path of a running program.